Monday, August 1, 2011

Just things I needed to get off of my chest

I don't know if I can ever think of going back with you. That is, IF I had that option. Yeah, it would bring me smiles and the world filled with happiness but thinking that you can always leave me, hurts. You once left me because you said I was "boring".. what makes you think that you can actually stay with me this time? I won't always have my shining moments.. and you were barely ever there for me during my "dull" moments... Even though I rarely have my shining moments... when I do, wouldn't that make it more special? The less often you see something, the more precious it is. If you were to see a shooting star every day, would that still makes it special? Or would it just be like any another ordinary star out there? I'm not going for ordinary, I'm shooting for extraordinary. Thinking of the past and how you fell for me makes it seems like I am able to make you fall for me once again. And knowing that, I am always going through that challenge NOT to do it to you, no matter how much I want you to like me back again... I'm always thinking how much it would be nice to be with you again, talking to you everyday like we used to. But then every happy moments has its sad moments... like in the end, I will always think about how much pain you can cause me. I am not willing to go through all that again. You just scare me sometimes, you give me so much insecurities. I already had enough insecurities about myself, (my beauty, my weight) and I don't need to add it into my worries. I always wondered what would change about us if I had accepted your invitation to go out with you... but that question will always be left unanswered. I guess things just happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment